A Box of Laughters
Friday, April 16, 2010 @ 7:14 PM | 0 notes

YAY! it's finally working! the links! woohoo! thx jing for your offer but dun need le. :)
and today, we finally got back our sci results. our class msg quite high leh. i got kinda ok so HAPPEH!
and next fri we are having a class breakfast party thingy. me and yijie going to huiyu's house to bake cookies. just hope that my cca doesn't clash!
and, i'm superee-duperee-happy today cos i finally am able to do the bridge thingy during dance! yayyay!
today is happy day.
lalalala!
andandand there's not too much homework today so YAY~ actually the homework is only geog and hist from yesterday. the teachers today were kind enuf to not give any work... YAY again!
BUTBUTBUT... LA blocktest next mon! on personal recount... bleh. hope i will score well o.O
i LOVE myself, i LOVE my frens and family, i LOVE my CCA, i LOVE my school, i LOVE my country, i LOVE THE WORLD!!!!!
SUCH A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WORLD. (i hope it will last like this forever and ever and ever amen.)
Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!
below is a advertisement from discovery channel"the world is awesome!" yeah i totally agree!:D


i KNOW i'm lame. harhar
Sabrita