梁心?
Saturday, July 27, 2013 @ 1:55 AM | 0 notes

HI FRIENDS!! I have so many things to post about (bsp camp, june hols, foa, farewell, fudan buddies) but they're all going to have to wait because BLOCKS ARE IN APPROX 5 DAYS.

Yup. I'm as dead as a piece of tissue paper. Does this even make sense. Recently I've been having this weird affinity with tissue paper. Hence the awkward simile.

It's 1.30 am and I hardly did anything this afternoon because I'm such a swine /sophisticationnn/ and I slept for 4 hours. Yep let's give Sab a big round of applause. So I'm planning to study through the night.. or as long as I can hold out because I'm really starting to worry about IH and LA... My humanities grades suck. This just says something about me as person.

I just read qiting's blog and after the first post I was like WHAT'S WRONG why are you so sad come i sayang sayang. and then I realised that if you read most teenagers' blogs, you'll find that majority of them have emotional/inspirational posts like which is kinda cool. So deeeeeeeep. And then I did some reflecting and decided that I shall attempt to make myself sound deep and make this place a teensy bit more .. motivational????

So here goes:

it's past midnight. and i feel so empty. i need to stop thinking NAH I'VE GOT NOTHING.

Back to qiting's blog. (loveeeee you, dude) She also wrote something about me being awkward when she had this mini breakdown thingy because I have no idea how to comfort crying people and this is so true. Someone needs to give me a "COMFORTING TECHNIQUES 101 FOR DUMMIES" tutorial or something because heeeelp I'm so bad at this. All I do is say "don't cry" and if I'm physically near I'll give a few awkward pats on the back and pray really hard that someone who knows what to do or say comes by. So, to all my friends. Please don't be disappointed if you are upset and I'm not able to make you feel better but I'll try my best okaaaay.

This just reflects badly on me as a friend hahahaha. Where's my 梁心?

So much gibberish!! Back to physics!!!!