happy sigh
Monday, July 9, 2012 @ 10:20 PM | 0 notes


I watched the amazing spider-man on sat! free tickets at gv vivo max eh eh? ;) the show was really amazing gaaah. It was so exciting and seriously action-packed. the whole time I was doing spiderly fingers x) I wanted to scream and shout nooooooooo dramatically and fall to the ground when there were sad parts, spin around in happy circles at the funny ones, and jump up and down yelling yessssssssss when spidey beat up lizardey. But ehhh I'm nice enough to not drag my mum down with me. x) So I minimized all my reactions hahaha. It was really really really enjoyable though! I want to watch it again and again and again! Today at school everyone was saying how good looking andrew garfield is. /agreed. HAHAHA and emma stone! she's so awesome! pssssst. like yours truly.


okay so national day is coming! and I can't wait! I love singapore x) guess what I bought yungshan for her birthday. hee. hee. an "I <3 SG" shirt trololol. that's actually a very good present! maybe i should buy more and stock them up for future birthdays :D 


i can't believe i used the phrase trololol!