What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Friday, June 1, 2012 @ 7:25 PM | 0 notes

I'M REALLY STRESSED OUT NOW :(

holiday schedule is mad. i think i'm gonna go crazy during the next few weeks period. It will be like this:

8am-6pm: CCA
Night: CRAM CRAM CRAM FOR BTs.

yeah. the future doesn't look too bright now.

seriously though. I still have so much work to complete! I've started on most but I always get stuck on the super tough questions and i hate the feeling of leaving something uncompleted but i can't help it. AND SIAs. oh don't get me started :( it's all doing my head in. plus i have to revise all the maths topics we just learnt because I DON'T GET A SINGLE THING and chemistry is just BOOM plus bio topics are BANG BANG BANG. not to mention IH. oh gah. so much stuff to memorize and study. :'(

I know i just wasted time typing this when i should be racking my brains for answers to chinese compre but I NEEDED TO RANT TO BLOW OFF SOME STEAM IF NOT I WOULD HAVE EXPLODED. imagine sab-body-parted-goo on my bedroom floor. eurgh.

where have the holidays gone? D: i'm supposed to be taking a break from the school term. but honestly tests and classes and presentations are looking friendlier than ever now. i can't wait for this to end :(

if i have time i'll try to squeeze in a post about bsp camp. (:

okay whatever. all i know is that if i ever do get through this (including musical and everything) i'm going to declare myself warrior. and reward myself with a big fat tub of nice ice cream. who cares about calories!

cookies and phineas and ferb songs make me happy. they are my drugs now.