Explorations into Ethnicity
Friday, May 25, 2012 @ 10:02 PM | 0 notes

I love EiE! It's the funnest sabbatical course I've ever taken (hahaha actually i've only taken 3 before. but it wins inline skating in sec 1!) Today was the last day :( IT WAS SO SAD. I honestly didn't want it to end :( I'll miss bumping!! It was really fun to bump into random people on purpose! :)

The bumpers!! HAHAHA I LOOK SO WEIRD HERE but oh wells :D

The activity we did today was such an ego booster x) we were supposed to tell everyone in the course 1 thing we like about each other, and one thing we hope to see more of! I was so flattered with all the compliments showered on me HAHAHAHAHA ;) I have no idea if they said the same standard things to other people but I'm going to choose to believe it's what they really feel xD

Anyway, we exchanged phone numbers too! I really don't see how that works for ME, seeing that I absolutely hate to text. I mean, I will need to move my thumbs rapidly and that just required too much energy, right? x) I don't want to develop thumb-biceps. That'll be too weird :D But whatever, I exchanged them all the same. You never know when you'll need a friend whom you met at a super fun 5-day course yeah?

In the afternoon we celebrated (okay not celebrated it's not supposed to be happy), we held Tina's farewell! It was quite successful I guess?? Seeing that almost the whole class was there minus a few ponglooloos. Anyways, the cake was awesome :D Who doesn't love ice cream?! And Ms Zhong's pie was nice too :D HAHAHAHA I sound like a non-stop-eating-pig but meeeh they always say embrace your true self or something right?

Tina's card was so awesome!! It's so cute (just like me) okay I didn't mean that but she had to mention that I was not cool which sucked. heee but i was still touched by what she wrote :3 Although I did feel like a horrible best friend seeing as I haven't done up her card yet. Nor have I given her her birthday present which was due months ago. GAAAH WHAT A SMELLY STINKY SLAB OF POO I AM. ):

I can be a really whiney brat x) BUT ANNOYING PEOPLE IS JUST SO FUN!

chocolateeeee why do you tempt me so.

oh oh oh I think I was super lame in sec one. My friends too!! I still remember the B-family HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH my name was so dumbo: Sabrita BUB Leong. x)

WHY WHY WHY I ask myself this everyday.