slacking my buttocks off
Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 12:12 AM | 0 notes

gaaah i'm so unproductive today... okay i almost typed unreproductive and that's so awkward hahaha. i spent almost 2 hours on maths! i redid graphs like asdfghjkl amount of times bleah i can't do graphs.

I LOVE HUANYU! she's a lifesaver! you have no idea how many times i've depended on her this year gosh she's so awesome :')


yaaay huiting's polaroid is so nice! we each have one! took it for 1 dollar 50 for charity :)


yesterday while walking around jurong point huiyu stopped at the jigsaw puzzle shop :D and i suddenly realised that i've never completed jigsaw puzzles before. well, at least not the real ones that are like 500 piece or 1000 piece puzzles.. my experience with them end at 12 pieces and i think that was a snow white one i did when i was 9 with my baby cousin.. hahahaha i remember it clearly because the picture was googali moogali nice :D

oh yeah! guess what! phineas and ferb was on from 12 to 4 today! it was perry dance day hahahaha oh my it was so awesomeee i was practically shrieking (which is very girly and horrible and i tell myself to stop doing that but i always forget) and jumping around and when i was sitting on the sofa i was bouncing non-stop. i probably looked loony and nutty but no one was home anyway and even if someone was i don't care ;D and then after dinner at my grandparents' my cousins and i were spazzing over them again hahaha :D nathaniel watched my fav episode with me yipee! (summer belongs to you has the bestest songs) hahahaha i was so happy :D
-walk the perry walk. talk the perry talk-

so i still have chinese functional writing to do! :) and ih assignment which is due 2 weeks later heck yes  and bio sia! i need to focus tomorrow!

i'm quite worried for nyaa because with musical and all i'm afraid i won't have time for cip/skill/sport. but i think think think i should be okay... anyway everything will work out in the end yeah?

i quit being ic for inspire 2012! most of my coordinators can't make it.. so i gave my remaining coordinators to jingwen! jiayou jing!! <3 and rachel and yungshan!

i need to sleep. it's mothers' day! i really really wanted to bake cookies for my mum.. hmm maybe if i'm done with hw before night today i'll bake them :D