I'm actually back!
Saturday, May 12, 2012 @ 12:45 AM | 0 notes

how long has it been since i last came here?? hahahaha oops. i think that was 6 months ago...

anyways. I'm back! in sec three!! and it's exhausting honestly. but i love my new class!! (okay not exactly new now) 304 is awesome :D even though its really muggerish but everyone is so nice! i'm happy there :D although i do miss 201 like asdfghjkl though. sighhh.

today was csm!! it was boring as usual. gaaah scratch that it was kind of sad :( we were just walking around aimlessly because the terraces are so stuffy and hot and there was really nothing to do :(

but 304 won second for 4x400!! i screamed and cheered for my life hahaha oh my it was so fun screaming xD i don't really show school spirit at these kind of events... (i know i know that's mean) but i did today!! i actually participated in the ny cheers! hahahaha i figured since it was my last year at the terraces might as well do it :D

tina's leaving in a couple weeks (or 15 days to be more exact)!! i shall dedicate a post to her! i need to get her birthday present. gosh it's been so long. what kind of best friend am i! D:

back to today, after csm i went out with judo peeps and huiting clara! they brought me and seishea and huiyu to this italian restaurant that i didn't even know existed. hahaha the food was cheap and being the cheapo that i am of course i was pleased x)

and then we went to jurong point and did some aimless stuff just walking around looking for gifts/huiyu's bag. then i went home lalalala.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR FUDAN TRIP IN OCT!