happy lane
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 @ 8:58 PM | 0 notes

today for sabbats we had this song session thingy where patricia played the guitar and I was :O-ing the whole time because people who play the guitar are really too cool. HAHAHA after Vera told me that she was taking lessons for NYAA (something I've been wanting to do) I have hardened my resolve and so I shall pester my mum till she allows me too :D

But I also realize the I have little to none musical blood in me hahaha. But that's okay maybe after going for music lessons after than Pipa I will have more xD

Anyway, in the morning the choristers from The Fruit Song group for BSP camp thought us how to sing it! :D It was extremely fun. I mean, who doesn't want to sing about fruits?! that have such cute beats?! I realized that throughout the whole day I was fantasizing about us singing that song and we were all bopping up and down, up and down the whole song. Somehow I have a feeling that I will find a way to embarrass myself of stage though (as always) x) I hope nothing happens hee.

Oh yeah! I made a new friend from Jurong secondary today! And it was hilarious because we took the same bus together and after chatting for around half an hour it suddenly struck me that I.DIDN'T.KNOW.HER.NAME. I racked my brains but nothing came to me!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i wanted to laugh out loud but i know she'll think i'm loony. (if she hasn't already xD) Luckily, she awkwardly brought it up later on and we awkwardly introduced ourselves. oh gosh it was so funny! x)

I can't believe I'm going on a field trip to NEX tomorrow :D I hope there's going to be lots of people. :)

I wonder...