CRYING
Saturday, June 29, 2013 @ 4:21 PM | 0 notes

HELLO I AM CRYING BECAUSE JUNE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING TO AN END AND I'M FAR FROM FINISHING MY HW AND I HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT AND I NEED TO WAIT FOR A YEAR FOR INTO THE STILL BLUE.


Okay I should calm down but seriously UNDER THE NEVER SKY AND THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT ARE AMAZANG. And when I reached the end I was just screaming because
 ya know??

I really shouldn't have started on this trilogy knowing that the last book isn't out yet... and also knowing that my homework is feeling neglected and alone. But I couldn't resist D: and now i'm having withdrawal symptoms. I CANNOT -flaps hands-

(SORRY IF I'VE HURT YOURS EYES BECAUSE OF THE OVER USE OF CAPS. I'M SCREAM TYPING BECAUSE REALLY I CANNOT) I should learn how to speak properly.

OH AND. 

BAM. WATCH THIS.



SO I JUST WATCHED DESPICABLE Me (toning it down) and i cringed in so many parts because i actually felt embarrassed for gru?? is this even possible?? he's just a cartoon character. i seem to be overly-attached to cartoon characters. take phineas and ferb. the two and only guys in my heart. but i really can't stand mushy stuff hahahaha.

p.s: i was just reading a punk's blog and she sounds so lonely and sad in so many of her posts. i just really feel like giving her a hug (first thing i'm going to do once i see her) and tell her everything's going to be fine. she may think that nobody accepts her but my secret nickname is nobody. (my other secret name is iron man because i am iron man) and i bet there are many other nobodies out there. this doesn't really make any sense, does it? it always sounds better in my head. hahahahaha