Grow up and be kids
Sunday, August 26, 2012 @ 7:52 PM | 0 notes

Recently I'm always thinking about growing up. AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GROW UP. I don't even like my age now. Last year was nice :-) Someone let me go back to last year. When I'm an adult I think  people will make fun of the fact that I still watch Phineas and Ferb (if the show stops I'm gonna cry). Staying young forever is cooler. D:

Anyways, EOYs are coming soon! And just when I thought I could take a chill pill after musical. I look at the EOY schedule and feel like dying. But seriously. This year is zooming by so fast! We had handovers on thursday. Yep. I've been dreading the moment when I finally become a senior-senior. I want to be a junior! HAHAHAH I sound like a whiney mosquito. buzzzz. this reminds me of how teachers tell us to "buzz with your partners/groupmates" and there will be a collective "bzzzzzzzz". hehehehe.

I'm going to have a whale of a time this week. I'm just so happy to have 2 presentations, 2 timed-assignments, 2 (or more) quizzes and asdfghjkl crazy chionging of syllabus to complete in the coming 4 days. Joy.

No not really.