yawn!
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 @ 9:51 PM | 0 notes

Yawning is such an amusing action. And the best part is, it's contagious!!!!! Hahaha somehow I have a feeling that this is common knowledge but I live under a rock so you can't blame me for being slow.

According to my best friend (google!! -Nerdy sab pushes up her glasses-), yawning is contagious!! If you look at a yawning person (especially at the eyes) or listen to someone yawning or even just reading/thinking/looking at a picture of someone yawning, YOU WILL YAWN. (inhales dramatically) Oh and even dogs will yawn when someone is yawning.

This is too cool. So I went on to laugh at yawning pictures.

This is a yawning donkey.


This is a yawning monkey.

This is a collage of yawning animals.

HAHAHAHA I can be a guide at the art museum because I am so good at talking about pictures. Okay I shouldn't be so mean and laugh at these animals because I have been told that I look horrigible when I yawn. Apparently I don't even cover my mouth and I have a very large mouth so it's kind of gross hee hee. I remember last year, I yawned in class and hua/hazel from all the way on the other side heard me yawning and they couldn't stop laughing at me. >(

Yawning is so cool!!!!!! kskjsha;lks;. It's just like laughing. No one every teaches you: Please open your mouth and make weird noises that resemble "kaka haha kaka" and inhale in quick succession (this is just me) and give your diaphragm a great workout when you encounter something funny/that makes you happy. Babies laugh all the time!!!!! You just do it!! And I bet laughing is contagious. ofisad4(*&O*kg08uushdf. Amazing things about being human!

(I yawned at least 10 times typing this post. Hahahaha I'm serious.)

Sabbatical week is going well thus far!! Watched "Schindler's list" today and yesterday and it makes me feel so so so sad. Tomorrow's film is going to be "Munich". And then we are going watch a movie about the Korean war which apparently stars hot guys? ;) Pharmaceutical chem is fun too! The aspirin we synthesized smells so much like Sarsi!

Qiting is a spy. A super secret spy because she was eavesdropping on some stranger's conversation. I want to be a spy when I grow up!! Qiting also gave me a pot of flowers on Monday. Jing and I went over to her house on Sunday to have a movie marathon!!! Watched my second horror movie ever!! "The hole". The first was Coraline. (Chucky doesn't count because I didn't dare to watch the whole thing when I was 3/4)
By the way, this para was added because she insisted.

Ah Huat 白咖啡~