A Kiss of Muackssssss!
Friday, June 18, 2010 @ 10:16 PM | 0 notes

wheeee~!

wheeee~!

yipeeee~!

yayeeee~!

oh yeah~!



<3 I love you guys who posted on my wall, and i posted back on yours:



Be honest and post this on anyone's wall who made you smile somewhere, sometime in your life. It may surprise you, but check out how many comes back. Thanks alot for making me smile. ♥



Thanks alot for making me smile. ♥

really, i'm touched! hehe you really did make my day!

i'm so happy!!! a kiss to you! you noe who you are!!! teehee :)



<3 I love you guys who liked me status:



If you like this status, I'll post on your wall something I like about you.



I know you liked this cos you want me to like you cos you noe i like you already:) yes i do! hehehe! I like you too!

thanks so much for liking this cos it made me feel like you really want my likes:) haha. I HOPE YOU REALLY DO! it made me feel special! I LIKE YOU ALL:D you should know that.



<3 I love you guys who wrote stoff you liked about me when i liked your status:



If you like this status, I'll post on your wall something I like about you.



I'm super grateful to you!! hehe! i feel loved:) yay thanks for making me feel that someone appreciates my existence:D I LIKE YOU GUYS FOR THE SAME REASONS TOO! I hope you know:)



I feel so happy today! thank you my darlings:) i will remember you forever, till *touch wood*

IF i ever get senile when i'm old. but up till then, remember that there is a friend called sabrina that remembers you as a dearie:D



i said this a thousand times already, but to make sure you get the point and remember, I LOVE YOU GUYS. MUACKS:D



Lastly, guys means all of my friends, regardless of male, female or 'it's!

Hugs,

Sabrina babe!!!