edging towards the ending yet? :|
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 @ 2:30 PM | 0 notes



I HATE LA! MOSTLY THE WORK. BUT LA = WORK.

hey peepos i am back!! these few days have been cca, eating a lot, and chionging LA.
so its boringg. boing.
there was OPEN rehearsal today and it was unfair cos i sat at the side and there were chairs just next to me. CREEPY. and the VIPs were the exco teacherss!! and then angeline said the vice principal sat nxt to me but i couldn't recognise her. hee. :X
so what's up with x'mas? erm.. i dunno? staying at home.. pathetic number of presents, and sparkling juice. yeap. i love that drink. xD but it was fun watching the ppl all buzzing around busying themselves with shopping and stuff. haha and the lightings and deco and cool food promotions. totally SOAKED IN THE X'MAS SPIRIT babyy!! :D
and yest was my mum's birthday!! ^^ we had a jap dinner. and it was so fullingg!!
gosh i miss my friends a lot cos i havent met them(excluding qiting) for over a month. :( i think.
and qiting!! pleaseeee forgive me they asked me the questions so i answered cos i'm nice! and then they really didn't mind it much!! and goon is shu hui's granddad not me!! i hope i'm not the one on your blog!! cos.. the name is 7 letters long and i know how to count my name!!



awwww i don't wanna bathe. i am lazyy.


don't you think this girl is cutee?? likeee she makes me go AWW and all in my heart even though i don't really say it out loud cos normal ppl don't really do that.