waiting day
Saturday, November 27, 2010 @ 11:42 PM | 0 notes


HELLO. i'm finally BACK.

i was out the whole day. practically. and i spent like 6-7 hours at the hospital. cos my grandpa got admitted. GET WELL SOON. luckily his condition is stabilised now.

today is waiting day.

firstly, rmb my phone was dead? i went to change the sim card so now its okay. BUT I WAITED ONE HOUR in the damn queue cos they didn't put out the sign at the door. they put it somewhere where no one could see, and i queued the wrong queue for a long long time >( phone you better lobe me.

then later i ate lunch blah blah then went to my gradpa's house to pick him up cos my uncle does not have his car and there was an emergency.

so yeah. we waited for him for like 4 hours. he did scans and everything.

i should go bathe. i feel germy. from the sick sick hospital. there were so many sick ppl.

ah today was a real patience tester. it was so BORING. i didn't bring anything with me you see.

and my parents were too bored to talk to me. and my sis was at home ;(

bye i gtg

huiyu i'll do it tmr i promiseeee!