busayy.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 6:41 PM | 0 notes

i'm like super busy sia. holidays are stolen. ):

see there is like the LA journal thing, and i only done the first entry. which is like 1 page long only. HOW AM I GOING TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE NOTEBOOK IN TIMEE.

then i have to do this cropping thingy for my dad. he says he will pay me though (:

oh and i am going overseas for one week. plus there is lots of cca time (tues and thur) and my weds will be all filled up.

so only mon and fri. yeah. fri normally will go out with family or something. mon is the only free day other than weekends to do all the work. GOSHH holiday life is kinda bleah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update on today:

AT FIRST we wanted to go to the ZOO, so we met at lot one for lunch! PEPPER LUNCH^^ love it ttm! but there was an awkward silence during lunch, i dunno why, and we were like sms ing each other even though we sat like next to / opposite each other :X

then it was freakin hot. really. HOT HOT HOT. we were all sweating like siaoo siaoo siaooooo.

went to ahma's house to persuade her to come with us to the zoo. operation FAIL.

tried to flag a cab, but we were not fated to sit it. so in the end took a bus to plaza sing cos it was too hot and i could feel that it was going to rain (my predictions are always accurate).

caught a movie called unstoppable. it was boring in the beginning, but quite exciting at the ending :D we couldn't like finish half the snacks we bought.

and it was freezing in there!!

then we went home home homee :) no wait i went with seishea to clementi to check out the polaroid camera. COULDN'T FIND IT .__.

so went home. oh right, when i just stepped out of my lift, my neighbour's dog was loose. which means he was out of the house. and i'm terribly afriad of that dog cos he barks like crazy at me >( and everytime i wanna pet him, he will like wanna bite me. so yeah.

anywayy, back to the point. the dog didn't see me at first, so i took the chance to leap back into the lift. but sadly, he noticed me and chased me!! and we were trapped in the same lift!! i was like shaking all over cann! then i was like in an awkward position, and he was staring at me :( fiercely. luckily my neighbour saved me in time.

i shall prac 2 hours later. byebye :)

oh btw, i think i am creating a tumblr accountt! THE URL SHALL BE THE SAME. then don't need to do introductions :) will post when it is donee!