PRACTICE >:(
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 @ 10:15 AM | 0 notes



yesterday had cca prac. I THINK THIS WAS THE WORST CCA SESSION EVER.

firstly, during dazu, my and yunni like skipped one whole chunk of the song. cos we couldn't count the beats correctly and hence didn't know when to come in.

but that's not the point.

the worst part of cca was, of course, with huo ):

hls is scary D: she gave us some mock exam test thingy. and i was so scared my leg started shaking like crazy, and then the pipa keep on sliding down, so i had to keep on trying to adjust it:( and my fingers were trembling like crazy, so my notes were wobbly. arghhh. she says we are gonna have one every week! this is horrible. terrible. irritating me!

OH RIGHT, during lunch, i felt weird sitting next to qiting. no offence hor. but then right, she kept on laughing her head off for nothing. and she was like HAHAHAHAHA. in her funny way of laughing. haha. and she burped super loudly suddenly. that was epic!!

i shall go prac now in preperation of tmr.

may peace be with you. or at least, me.

I just uploaded the photos, and i am wondering why is the first one so giganto!?!