i ran out of title ideas
Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 5:27 PM | 0 notes




HARLOOO!

what's up yo. just now i was watching tv and i changed channel 3 times and every time i change the tv will be showing the same g dragon song. heartbreaker. but its okay. haha cos the song is nice :D

this morn woke up in the weee hours of the morn(at 5) and went to changi airport. to send off my cousin's family and my gong gong!! :( they going to beijing for like 3 years. and i will miss my gong's cookingg!! GOD BLESS them. luckily ppl invented skype and msn.

yest my mum brought me and my sis to watch harry potter and the deathly hallows. its quite boring you know. i think the most boring of all the shows. and the ending is bleah. CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 2. so this afternoon i read the whole book all over again cos i forgot some parts :P

OOH YEAH jingwen yay i feel happy that you finally done it. now it is so much easier to buy presnt for you.

AND seishea chang! good job in creating fb! now there's only maegan and jane left. maegan says she's considering :DD

haha i feel sad for ziling. somehow.. and my sec 2 books arrived yest! I CAN'T CARRY ON READING TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD. my mum says its quite interesting. but the book super chim! dont understand alot D:

i ordered 2 books online for the LA thingy, 1 arrived yesterday. haha it feels cool to touch the envelope which has the skin cells of the people from london :DD

WHERE OH WHERE CAN WE GO OUT TO. this is boring T.T

i had some breaking news to tell you guys. but i forgot :X

i'm dead for kaoji.