oh dear.
Monday, December 13, 2010 @ 6:14 PM | 0 notes


haiya.
i'm really worried. CCA camp is tmr.. i am so afraid that my bag is too big!!
and you know the bathing/sleeping/eating stuff during camp is pretty frightening too.
i have invaded almost everyone who i know in my cca with my paranoia. gah i know i'm irritating.
and how am i gonna carry my pipa ang luggage at the same time!! aish. ahma ask me to practise walking around the house 2-3 times. i'm gonna try that later.

AND HUO IS COMING. i'm scaredder.

just changed my blogskin. gosh i should really drive away my depressing thoughts. and think about the fried chicken i'm gonna have later.
i really really have been rotting at home lately. LA HOMEWORK YOU KILL ME. its just like the FPS assignment!! i was freaking out the whole time. like now. GAHHHH. everytime i will tell myself: hey beauty, you gotta move your butt and do the hw at ___ o'clock. then yeah procrastination (is this how you spell it?) kills the soul.


quack.