OH YAY FINALLY ^-^
Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 6:59 PM | 0 notes

Rules:
1. Answer the questions as honestly and creatively as possible.
2. Post this as "Did That Happen To You?"
3. Tag 5 friends.
4. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
5. Have Fun!!!


1. What do you do if you are in the bathroom with a beetle flying around?
I would
strip it cos it sees me naked and I didn’t and its unfair :B

2. What do you do if you hear a song you like playing on the radio when you are all alone in the room?
SING THE SONG OUT LOUD OF COURSEE.

3. You want to speak to your crush badly. What is your line?
heyho I wanna speak to you badly. What do you think I should say??

4. What do you do if all your friends hate a particular band that you love?
FEEL PROUD COS I PROBABLY KNOW MORE SONGS ABOUT THE BAND THEN THEY DO.

5. What do you do when you trip and fall in front of many people?
SAY: HEY YOU FARTEDD! And change the topic to that farting guy.

6. You forgot to do your multiple-choice question homework and your class starts in 5 minutes.
think on the spot lar. I very smart one. Answers churn out damn fast.


7. You have bad breath and someone speaks to you. How do you react?
nothing much. Let them smell the breath!! Maybe they will give me free mints :DD

8. You just finished gym and after a shower, you drop your underpants on the wet floor. What do you do?
wear it back. I did that before :P

9. What do you do if a personality quiz says that you have a lousy personality as your result?
don’t care. The quiz is prob just jealous I’m so awesome.

10. Your friend gave you the worst gift you have ever received and asks: Do you like it? How do you react?
“of course I like it! How can I say no!” -jkjk-

11. (Continued from question 10) What are you really thinking secretly inside?
I can give this to someone else :P haha no lar.

12. A hot guy/girl keeps looking at you while you are on the bus. What are you secretly thinking inside?
WOW I’M SO ATTRACTIVE. I think I will say it out loud instead.

13. Your crush and you are eating dinner together, the food you've ordered came first, eat, or wait?
EATT. Duhh.

14. You are alone in your house and you realized that there is a burglar. What do you do?
give him the present I got in question 10.

15. What do you do when your best friend had just spoilt your favourite one and only camera with all the important photos you cherished inside?
OH DEAR. I hope she has money. TEEHEE joking.

16. What do you do if you break your friend's favourite vase but he or she didn't see it?
pretend to be in the toilet and not at the crime scene.

17. What do you do if you saw a cat chasing a mouse?
take a video of it and publish: SABRITA AND JERRY.

28. You missed your favourite TV show and it was the season finale. What do you do?
its just a show. I won’t die.
J

29. There is a crash in your schedule, one is your friend's wedding, the other is another friend's last day of funeral. What will you do?

Go to the wedding first to get some good luck before going to the funeral to avoid the bad luck being spread to me.