OKAY THIS ROCKS LIKE HELL!!
Sunday, May 22, 2011 @ 9:55 PM | 0 notes


i seriously doubt anyone reads this anymore, but i'm super happy now! and when i'm happy i get all high and then i feel like blogging!! :D

HAHAHAHAHA SO MANY GOOD THINGS HAPPENED TODAY!! hahaha and i realise my mum stalks me on fb!! :O :D AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

chloe just made my day ;D like seriously i'm friggin happy after she called me! she's bringing around 9 friends for street sales!! how can you not love her!? OMG I MISS HER LIKE SIAO NOW :')

okayy and then i'm super excited for street sales yayyyyy :D and school term has ended!! ;D hahahaha

even though my sabats are like crap. but zia went for chinese speech training last year and she said it was super fun ;D hahaha she said all they did was play games and role play all day yay :D

don't really care for renewable energy lah. at least i never get into the journey into geo world what crap thing. ^-^ i have decided to stay positive about sabats! at least i get to make new friends right!! :DD

I LOVE BSE! it's like the bestest part of sec2 life up till now. group eight rocks like totally awesomeeely and i'm so in love with it :D hahaha on thur night raymond ang brought us to island creamery and treated us to icecream!! :D yay it was so fun we were talking about fun stuff <3 hahahaha! but bse ended!! its okay at least i have alot alot of awesome memories of it! :DDD

hehehe!! and open house was a bit sian. but okay okay lah i survived :D

I SO WANNA WATCH PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN (is this how you spell it?) AND KUNGFU PANDA :D YAY :D

but i wish i could do street sales with jingwen man! so many people will get attracted to her and come forward to donate!! :D

hahahaha CIP ON FRIDAY WAS JUST SIMPLY HILARIOUS. LALALALALA. SHALL NOT TALK ABOUT IT CAUSE IT'S SENSITIVE AHEM AHEM. HEHEHEEE :D

i LOVE UGLIES TRILOGY! ON TO THE LAST BOOK ALREADYY. SPECIALS ITS AWESOME. BUT IT SOUNDS SAD. ITS OKAY I LOVE SAD STORIES! <3

somehowwwww even though i'm friggin hyper and laughing and myself, i still feel emptyyyyy. haizzzz. oh no i am getting emo!! WAHAHAHAHA see me emo in action :D anywayy, its just like i wish i had closer friends :D like i want my group of friends to be so closeeeeee we can say f*ck you to each other and not mind. although i'm not vulgar :D but you get the idea yeah? somehow i think we drifted apart compared to last year. but i'm like closer to my roommates now :D which is damn good :D hahahaha

it's sad but i'm still so happyy! i never even took sugar! awesome me :D