YEEEEEP!
Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 10:24 PM | 0 notes


boarding school. 881.

OMGOMG THEY ARE COMING TOMORROW!! we we we so excitedddd!

cannnnn you believe it! time fliess~

I HAVEN'T PACKED YET. I'M DEAD!

and i haven't done all my work yet!! YEEEEEP!

NVM I WILL CHIONG!! JIAYOU SABRINA!!!!!! :D

but i'm so busy. hehehe

and i realised i need to bring alot alot of stuff!! plus my pillow and the stupid matress protector and bedsheet!! AND AND MY PIPA D: its so heavy! plus we live on 4th floor!! must drag up :(

GOOD SIDE: OUR NEIGHBOURS ARE JOY AND FRIENDS ;D YAYYYYYY! SO HAPPPYY! PLUS I THINK ITS AIRIER AS ITS HIGHER :D HAHAHA LALALA SO HYPED UP NOW!
^-^V

NYCO.GOLD.WITH.HONOURS.

ITS AMAZING :D

haha and I PASSED 2.4!! SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!

SECTION DINNER WAS FUN!! seniors are crazyyyy! in a good way LOL xinyun couldn't stop laughing.

the part when we were waiting for senoirs to come back was awesome man. totally bonded with that sec one and yqp sec2!! THEY ARE HILARIOUS ;D