spell awesome: sabrina leong
Saturday, March 26, 2011 @ 12:14 AM | 0 notes


huiyu if you're gonna say you know another sabrina leong i'm gonna prove it with me IC number!! but not here okay!
what if someone stalks me and then he/she/it hacks into my whatever account for i dunno what reason and i dunno how but she just does and then there will be repercutions and then i may get blackmailed and then my awesome reputation will also be ruined! :(

EXAMPLE OF PARANOIA.

i was groping my fringe during maths blocktest and when it ended i looked like a maniac D: i seriously wanna pin it up hahaha its irritating. :/

YAYYAYYAY i just bought a new bag :D hahaha one that i've been looking for a long time. plus its cool ;D BUT ITS quite ex!!

asdfghjkl my favourite phrase (: its trending in my life now yay (: okay i'm just crapping here. don't read on if you don't wanna hear me relieve stress.

MY MIND IS SO ASDFGHJKL-Y STUFFED IT CAN'T GET ANY FATTER. AND I STILL HAFTA JAM MORE STUFF INTO IT :(

JIAYOU SABRINA LEONG!!

hehehe i was just being random and bored (i know i should be studying) so i searched my name on google and then i found myself! like one of the top few results. I'M FAMOUS PEOPLE :D
and i found another sabrina leong who writes really inspirational posts on her blog (: awesome people with my awesome name and awesome surname.

OMG I REALLY WANNA DO 2 PLAYS WHICH I FOUND ON THE NET. cuz one is called FARTZEN which is hilarious and its about some yoga people farting whenever they do an action. the other one is just awesome cuz almost everyone's lines are just like one word ;D throw away the memorizing babyy~! ^-^ plus its kinda sweet its called something give my heart to you blah blah.
at least better than the tickets please! that one super long winded. ahyo ah.

this week has been okayy. i'm still surviving. and its friday again! haha but this means blocktests are coming. as in its already here, but ... uh only one has arrived? ahya i dunno how to explain how i'm feeling now!! kk nvm its okay i'm going high on sugar!! even though i never took any.

DRAMAS ARE TRENDING TOO :D

TEEHEE i wanted to say something important but i have forgotten already this is bad. i realise that i have been forgetting stuff really really fast. i lost many things too :| like my drama journal. T_T

oh right i remember what i wanta say: THE WHOLE WORLD SEEMS TOO QUIET. as in online. on the web. on the streets. in school. everywhere.