sorry for not updating!
Thursday, April 14, 2011 @ 10:53 PM | 0 notes



sorry blogger!!
okay sooo this week is hectic. and i'm in the middle of bio sia. should really be chionging now but couldn't resist grrrrrrr.

got back most of our results except hist and LA. omg hist. so gonna fail! but not gonna bet!! learnt my lesson :B hahahaha i owe 15 ppl bubbletea xP my marks are okayy i guessss ;D heyi, zhiyi and huanyu demoralize me ;_;

I SHALL LAUGH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D AND FOLLOW MY TUMBLR OKAYY! ITS IAMSABRITA.TUMBLR.COM. not posting today on tumblr cuz i'm busy. :|

ET is so weird and freaky :(

okay so today the malaysian students came. but i think they were kinda rude? i dunnno esp that guy who asked jasmine to sit down. hahaha i think the whole point of the debate is to see who can control their temper best. omg if i were there i would either be crying or screaming my head off :P but actually the malaysian students are quite okay lah. ummmmm. i dunno how to say LOLOL okay only one bad guy. omg my rants are horrible.

and the air con was so cooling and the light was so dim and the atmosphere was so quiet and cool and the voices were so drony and the seat was so comfy and yijie was so cute and i fell asleep.

HAHAHAHA I LOVE YIJIE!! we did retarded stuff the whole time they were performing!! like the wave part hahaha we were helping each other wave our hands ;D and then we tried to clap by hi fiving each other super fast but total fail!! HAHAHAHA laughed till my stomach almost came out x)

i can't freaking wait for freaking boarding school OMG SO FUN SO FUN SO FUN. imagine stealing jing's underwear :P and talking till late at night with friends (Y) LALALALA I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!