谢天谢地!
Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 11:32 PM | 0 notes

have fun. life is too short to frown.

BLOCKS ARE OVER~!

hehehehe. its time to boogie.

but i don't like the getting results back part.

i feel like i'm laggin behind!! from everything. i seem to be slow.

i need to do stuff faster. take in faster. absorb stuff faster like spongebob.

awwwwww. :|

i finished my hw! first time in the whole year i feel FREE.

helloooo beautiful.

i'm staring at my own self. HAHAHA no lah jkjk.

my heart's scrambled. i dont know what to think. what to do. what to say.

oh my goose its getting worse.

I THINK I HAVE EARLY DEPRESSION D:

see how my mood changesssss ): from happy to sad :( i want to be happy again!

now that i have time, its time to do my SIAs:( and prac.

-ve side of life.

OH NO CHINESE.

okay i need to end on a happy note. YAY BLOCKS ARE OVER. THE REST OF THE LEVELS ARE STILL MUGGING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LIVE THIS MOMENT GLORIOUSLY.

oh okay :D oh right april fools day was a fail for me D: need to prepare for next years.

sitting arrangement is awesome! ahhaa sitting next to bobblehead! and i get influenced easily to laugh! haha bobblehead was laughin the whole lesson so i laughed for no reason too. hahahaha and then i'm surrounded by awesome people like jingwen jane aigner tina cheng hui i think and ying ying omg ying ying damn funny.

alot of movies are chinking out at the same time!! have no idea what to watch. its hard to decide D: I think i will choose hop or rio but idk.
头痛。