okay i agree with huiyu
Saturday, April 16, 2011 @ 9:28 PM | 0 notes

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I WANNA SAY FML SO BAD but i think of the people in africa who are starving and dying but still finding the strength to live. so i shall just say: I HATE THIS DAY OF MY LIFE.

urgh.

sigh. teachers.
sigh. parents.
sigh. school life.
sigh. phones.
sigh. this day of my life.

i wish time could either just speed up so this thing could be forgotten and be covered up real quickly. or maybe we could go back to the past when mrs soh and miss chua was so awesome :D and when we were all happy and preparing for campfire so happily singing those songs. WHEN EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT..

but it'll never happen.

this sucks so bad. i wanna cry. actually i cried already. but not because i was upset of fragile or whatever it was because i was so angry. i was so angry i couldn't help it.

and the huge pile of homework. oh gosh save me someone. i. a.m. d.y.i.n.g. and i wanna cheer myself up but i just can't.
i need something to cheer me up. my heart aches a lot alot.

WTE.