MY HEART IS SO LIGHTED.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 @ 10:13 PM | 0 notes


yeah SYF auditions IS OVER

lol my sis says seishea's sister is the best MAM in guides!! lol! plus she says got one person looks exactly like huiyu!! except that eprson has a super low voice.

hehe today there was SYF AUDITIONS!! I WAS DAMN SCARED. my voice was trembling plus i didn't have time to prac. and then all sec 2s did not get in though:( which is quite a disappointment. zia kept on saying she wanted me to go in alottttt. then she was quite sad sooo i dunno lah. but anyway still got another chance in sec four!! jiayou us till then!!

i decided to go for SYDNEY TRIP !! hehehe cos my parents allow me to go and they say its a good opportunity but then i feel its a waste of time. and we're missing one week of lessons and the next week is physics blocktest. luckily xinyun say she'll give us free tuition in sydney :D haha i think she quite smart lah don't need study also can top this top that. lol TEEHEE!!

i feel so happy and relaxed now and totally anticipating for tmr!! :D gonna be FU-UN! LOL I LOVE MRS SOH ALOT ALOT today she was talking about r/s and she said that when we have bfs next time must go show her. HAHAHAHAHA that will be so awkward though. but maybe we can ask all the bfs together go and knock on her door!!!!!!!!!! okay if we ever have one. :P

I LOVE CNY! AND I FINALLY REPLIED TO J-CYN AFTER SHE WROTE 4 LETTERS!! :P a proud sense of achievement :D