OH MY LOVE~
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 @ 9:25 PM | 0 notes


i need this the most tmr!! AISHHH JIAYOU MEE


anyway, THANKS EVERYONE WHO SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAHA I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THOSE WHO GAVE ME PRESENTS!! hehe i love them!!!


yay i love my domo club!! now i have 8 domo things :DDDDD


heh. ahhh i am happy cos some things are worth happying but when i think of the unhappying things it sucks :(


and yeah huiyu YOUR PRESENT IS COOLLL LIKE YOU AND MEEEEE ^-^


i decided to now say vulgar anymore so i created a NO-VULGAR ONE WOMAN TEAM!! hahaha yeah since my most vulgar word is shit, i shall degrade it to WHAT THE POOT or WHAT THE FAT.


yeah they are my new nicknames now :)


AND ANGELINE I AM TOUCHED :DDDDDDDD HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.


gosh now got 2 worrying things. and like 100 funny and good things. which is good :DDDD but later bad things get more then how!?!!?


okay think good. wont die one. wont die one. wont die one.