Thanks Jingwen!!
Friday, January 14, 2011 @ 5:09 PM | 0 notes


yes i like your present! haha my mum and my sis say very cutee!! ITS AWESOME YEAH :D

yay MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS OMG I'M EXCITEDD WOOHOO.

okayy these few days have been okay okay lah. but more on the dark side:( the good thing is that my fortune cookie told my that the STARS ARE ON MY SIDE, AND EVERYTHING SEEMS FAVOURABLE. hahaha so i choose to believe that something good will happen and THAT ALL THE BAD THINGS WERE ALR BETTER THAN WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ^-^

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

ahha should i go rv funfair tmr? :( i dun feel like going heh :P shiying and rachell ask me and jing but then. i lazy lol. ikr my ass is lazy so near still so bleah.

TODAY VOTED FOR CAMPFIRE YAY!! and so our first choice is campfire YAY SO FUN. (:

OMG HW IS DIFFICULT I AM NOOB. or maybe i should slp first cos normally after i wake all the ans will pop into my head haha. and i'm super tired now. plus my shoulder aches like asdfghjkl :

CLASS TEE SLOGAN SHOULD BE: "i asked for a --random thing-- (maybe rainbow or unicorn) so why did i get a t-shirt?" OMG that was improvised from huiyu's apple but the idea was mine!! YAYYY. lol this means our shirt is as cool as unicorns and ranibows! :DD

our apples are cool and funny!! and we are adding them to our tree!! and then we'll add a swing and a basket of apples ahaha!! and on the swing will be a toy rabbit cos its rabbit year and we were supposed to decorate our class according to cny. obviously it has no connection. HAHA :D

i shall take photos yeah!!

QITING TELL ME A CLUEE PLEASEEEE.