YOOHOO!!
Friday, August 19, 2011 @ 8:59 PM | 0 notes


HELLOOOO! YOOHOOOOO! :DD

HAHAHA i shall start with the 30 day thingy.

day 3 - A Book You Love

hmm. this is hard. i love so many books :(
okay i think my fav book is HANDLE WITH CARE.

it's seriously awesomeeee like asdfghjkl. hahah i wanted to choose uglies at first but handle with care is much more coooler :D
its like so.. TRAGIC :D and its seriously cool like shit okay. they tell you cool and random stuff. and you learn about the disorder which i can't spell :D the oesteo........... anyway i felt like crying when i read like the 2nd page already. you will feel like crying at every chapter and its just so nice :D and the ending is just too A.W.E.S.O.M.E to describe. hahah you know its not like those cheesy love stories. in fact there's no love story at all ;D HAHAH SERIOUSLY ITS DAMN COOL. and the way jodi writes about feelings of like teens who cut and like parents who are going to divorce is just so cool that its a little freaky. as if you feel like you are cutting yourself when you read it. DAMN COOL.

seriously go read. omg i could go on forever about how cool that book is. I LOVE IT

hahah i think i have talked too much. gosh why did the font change. i'm lazy to change it back to just stick with it :D

okay i shall talk about what happened today at the dental clinic!!

so i went for my annual check-up to monitor my open bite (the prob where i can't close my teeth)

and the dentist told me it worsened but its not sliding as much as it did before now :D which is good. and the dentist told us about the treatment.

and like after listening to the dentist, my mum and i are considering MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE PERHAPS PERHAPS PERHAPS.

*i'm just saying all this for fun :D*

we may go for the treatment!!
but its so long and asdfghjkl/

okay it starts with braces. i either do it next year (better choice) or when i'm 17. then i will wear braces for about a year. before going for jaw surgery in the dec hols. the dentist says its a major surgery :( they will like make a small incision at my jaw bonee thingy and shift the jaw back so that my teeth can fit. which i expect will hurt like hell. and she says the first 2 weeks will be horrible and i can only eat very very very soft foods and all that. and than i need around 3 weeks to recover from surgery and than i have to wear braces for another 9 months!!!!!! i'm seriously scared of surgeries and knives urgh.

okay so i was wondering whether i should do it or not!! i mean like the open bite makes me unable to talk properly. i can't pronounce S (which happens to be my initial) properly and other stuff like TH and X and blah blah blah. and my words are always muffled. which is why i always have to repeat what i say. but other than that and not eating with my front teeth there's not really any other problems.

SO I'M STUCK IN A DILEMMA NOW D:

but i'm sure i will know the answer some day :D


I WANT TO GET BACK MY LA RESULTS!! I KNOW I DID CRAP FOR LA BUT ITS DRAGGING TO LONG AND ITS BUGGING ME LIKE ASDFGHJKL.

p.s: I LOVE STRESS!! ESP PLAYING WITH YIJIE!!
p.s.s: I LOVE YOOHOOOOOO :D
p.s.s.s: WHY IS TINA SO LUCKY. she gets to go to a fun sch :( but she's leaving which makes me sad :( i can't see her anymore :( who's going to be my model for perfect english and ACCENT. ): who's going to make me laugh at the stupidest and lamest things :( who's going to be the one who makes everyone high and cheery :(
p.s.s.s.s: JINGWEN MY DEAR SO-CALLED STALKER I HOPE YOU SEE THIS :D YOU ARE A PEDO!!

I LOVE TODAY :D ITS A GOOD DAY ^^