focus sabbbbb!
Monday, July 18, 2011 @ 10:24 PM | 0 notes

hahaha i'm imagining the day when eoys are finally over and i'm like jumping and screaming my head off (well at least in my head)

:D

but for now. I NEED TO FOCUSSSS!! i can do it yayy JIAYOU SABBBBB!

boatship.net/nygh is hilarious. HAHAHAHA

i wanted to say something but i forgot..

hmm..

OH RIGHT ICAS IS GRADED :( look at my sad face :( urghhhhhhhh.

i rmb what i want to say alreadyy!! its like the main point of this post.

I THINK I AM WEIRD.

like seriously. ask jane and seishea and chantel and all those who sit around me.

everyday they say the same thing: SAB YOU ARE SO LAME. AND WHY ARE YOU SUCH A WEIRDO.

:DD

which makes me happy!!

HAHAH I LOVE BEING WEIRD :D

and and i love maegan for teaching me that wobbly pen trick thingy. its so freaking cooool.

i was doing it for like the whole of LA and the whole class started following me LOL.

than seishea was like: LEONGNANA LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. and i turned around and i saw almost the whole class shaking their pens like mad.

HAHAHAHAHAA I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING.

i hate it when i can't stop laughing and when i'm about to stop i think of why i'm laughing and start laughing again!! :(