BLUE SKIES AND SUNSHINE.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 @ 7:27 PM | 0 notes


direct proportion is officially my public enemy number one.

like seriously ITS THE MOST DIFFICULT TOPIC IN MATHS THAT I DON'T GET AT ALL.

urgh.

okay anyway,

I'M BACK! HOHOHO YES! LAST TIME I BLOGGED WAS LIKE WHAT? 3 YEARS AGO?

hehe. yesterday school was fun!! cuz it was monday and i was bent on making monday a happy day. so it waszz!

chem was hilarious and crazy haha. OUR VOLCANO WAS THE BESTT. like the lava was red!! but we finished our baking soda. well i think there was about 3 spoons left only :X and the vinegar was almost used up too! hehe.

and then we had home econs!! I MUST SAY, MY LAOPO IS A FAIRLY GOOD COOK. who am i kidding. YIJIE'S LIKE AWESOME HAHAHA. our apple crumble was DELICIOUS <3

and i was like cutting the apples somehow i flinged the knife and it cut my finger. and it couldn't stop bleeding hoho!!

so when i played my qin today it hurt like hell. so i tried using plaster as cushioning but the plaster kept on coming out and it got stuck onto the strings in the end. HAHAHA jazel shuhui and angeline said it was gross ttm. xD

anyway, after school, we went to bugis to get seishea's birthday present! which we owe since may :X lala and that was when i realised that clara is a total big fat bully. SHE'S SO MEANNN grr mei da mei xiao!

i miss blogging!! hahah this has just motivated me to blog more!!
anyway i'm working on a super long post about sydney!! I MISS IT TO BITSS :'( qing qi dai bah!

oh right, you know if i can, i'm thinking of choosing humanities for my subject combi!! HAHA cuz i think humans is like super fun and all.. grr at least better than that PROPORTION.

i'm kinda sick of street sales already. HOW?! butt i have to admit its a great time to bond and exercise! haha imagine i need to do a lot more cip next year for yfc :( gahh.

you know, i think my batchmates are really siao already. SHUHUI is like getting so violent these days and is always saying she wants to slap or punch me. AND SHE KEEPS AGGRAVATING ME ARGH.

and as for qiting, SHE'S JUST SO HYPER LATELYY I SUSPECT SHE TAKES STERIODS OR SOMETHING. hahaha

BUT I LOVE THE ASSes! :D nypipa batch 13 ftw!!

OKAY LIFE IS DEFINITELY AWESOMEEEE :D