I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE ^-^
Saturday, July 16, 2011 @ 10:16 PM | 0 notes




today is the best day ever!! yes it was.

hmm. okay i promote positive thinking right? SO i concentrated on the super happy parts of today, AND it is the best day ever!!

i shall start with this morning.. my parents picked up qiting on the way to school (: we arrived really early so i chalked my qin. and my string broke. LOL luckily qiting got bring string!! :D

and then seniors and ah hui arrived ^-^ hahah so we did HLS's feedback form. HAHAHA damn funny cuz they correction taped all the answers so that HLS will pass HAHAHA.

and then we had lunchh!! hehehe shuhui was on the brink of going crazy.. cuz she was missing owl too much..

and then we went back up to change, tune and get ready!! ((: i was super duper excited!!

lol than they forced makeup on me, as always, but i ACCIDENTALLY rubbed it off cuz my eye was really really itchy.

HAHA yunni and poopoo kept on making me laugh. and i was urgent for the toilet but they still kept making me laugh. and then xinyun joined in by saying stuff like: SHHHH. YOU GUYS ARE SO NOISY. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! walao i was really on the brink of exploding okayy! (at least my bladder). hahaa but they are really super funnyyy and gay <3

went downstairs and performed for matinee (: i think it was funnnnn! like really fun and i enjoyed it so much (: but as always, i stepped on my skirt again -.- anywayy, MY PARENTS WERE WATCHING!! :DD they said that zheng was super nicee and alot of people loved it (: and they said yaotian sounded very difficult HAHAHA :D

then we went up and blah blah. ate snacks, and we went to starbucks for a while (: LOL I WISH JENNA WOULD SPEAK MOREE!! i really wanna bond with herr!! I MUST BE A GOOD MUM AND DO THAT DURING XIAOZU NEXT TIME :DD

and then this time, they really forced me (like grabbed me) and forced makeup on me SERIOUSLY forced. and then my face was like all ewwwish so angeline helped me to remove some ;D

oh yah we learnt a new song called 一只小花狗。which i think is a grade 1 or 2 fingering song HAHAH. super easy and we learnt it in 5 mins. BUT SUPER NICE (: OFFICIALLY MY FAV PIPA SONG :DD i can't stop singing/playing it!!

and then we had debrief, which felt like closure cuz we were thanking all the crew and teachers LOL. :D

dinner was pretty much horrible. and i started to worry about the future of our section! D: really leh!! like there's always two gangs.. i thought we were super bonded!! and i'm always the middleman. ALWAYS. grrrr.

BUT HAHAHAHA ALL WAS WELL AGAIN :DD PEACE TO THE WORLDDDD!! AND IT MADE ME SPANKIN HAPPYYY (:

and then before we did our second perf, we managed to go to audi to tune and get ready as always, but i started to get sad!! D:
grr. i shall not say what happenned later.. but i cried a little. just a little. and then stupid yunni. go ask: WHY YOUR EYES SO RED. grr and she said i was very tao ren yan!! of course she was joking lah, BUT WHY MUST SHE FOLLOW MARIANNE aka POOPOO AND START BULLYING ME!! D:

last perf with sec 4s! do you know how sad that is?! i love sec 4s: XINYUN, JAZEL, AND JIANI!! :( and then .. sec 2s got all emotional cuz it is the last perf for us :( urgh.

but when we went on stage, i saw others crying. like seriously ______ was crying and shaking terribly and many others' eyes were damn red.. BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO CRY. so i didn't :D i played as well as i could (did not forget my scores) and for once, i could hear myself super clearly!! zia's always louder than me but her string went out of tune so she played softly. AND IT WAS REALLY FUNNNNN! i feel that NYCO is super awesome and i love zheng and yaotian!!

and that moment on stage, I FELT SO HAPPYYYYYYY!! although it was last perf with sec 4s, i enjoyed it so much!! which is good i guess (: at least i have a very gooood memory of it :D

hehehe. but then when we went up, i felt so sad cuz sec 4s are really leaving. they even received their standing down letter today!!

so i took out my qin and started playing. cuz my parents were only arriving like 45 mins later. and i played 一只小花狗 a gazllion times. its such a sad song :( and shuhui and i totally smashed our qins by playing meiguihua like siao.

and then shuhui had to go D: I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING SHUHUI: CHEER UP! I KNOW ITS REALLY VERY VERY SAD but THINK HAPPY!! let's hope that animal family will be together foreverrr :DD

and then my parents arrived!! but i didn't see their sms :X and then we went down with jiani :D she's so awesomeeee! but when i chat with her i feel so awkward and i always dunno what to say to her :(

anyway, brought qiting home and now i'm home. HAHAHA shiying just gave me HOPE i'm so happy now (:

lastly, I WANT TO SAY, I LOVE ANIMAL FAMILY :D my fifth family!! a really important family in my life which i will never forget :D the family that never fails to brighten up my day and ahya. I JUST LOVE ANIMAL FAMILY (:

okay i lovee today like shit. it may have been horribleeee. like super horrible. but seriously. IT'S A DAY FILLED WITH FUN :D AND LAUGHTER ^-^ AND HEAP FULLS OF LOVEEEE!

i love lifeeee.