Rehearsal so fail! :X
Saturday, October 23, 2010 @ 10:52 PM | 0 notes




haha today had rehearsal at ij:)

was a total fail man!! and i sweated so much! plus i waited for my mum for 1.5 hours! so hott!! but still had macs for lunch so not that bad. okay okay lar :D

and mrs lewis ask me give some speech! URGH I CAN'T SPEAK WELL.

i don't think the A* PUBLIC SPEAKING thingy helped me alot yeah. i didn't seem to improve. haha :P

AND today is just plain boring. i was watching tv the whole time!! bleah now that eoys are over, there is seriously nothing to do. lol at least we are baking cookiess on mon!

erm erm tomorrow got tuition i am going to sleep early so won't be late! haha nowadays i always damn late for tuition one.

nah i think i'm going to watch dvd cos my sis is taking out one:D YAY YAY YAY!

there is a sad feeling about today which makes me feel that maybe being alone is better, as no one can hurt you that way.
whoa so sad right! i know! quite scareepy! (creepy+scary):b lucky i not the emo type :DDD

and yay jingwen you are back! HAHA:DD missed you x)