go die lar haze
Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 12:49 PM | 0 notes


yeah haze go die go die.

you are stinky:(

you make us breathe BAD BAD air :/

you make us have eye irritations D:

you make me have sore throat >:(

and i hate youu! so i shall give you a fail. HAH FFF!

remember the PSI thingy we learnt during air pollution in geog? IT CROSSED 100. which means UNHEALTHYY! we are normally good one lor.

suddenly ahma's face flash across my mind.. WEIRD

nothing much happened today. as in until now lar.

i feel super proud of myself. COS I PACKED HALF OF THIS YEAR'S WORKSHEETS LIAO :D the other half is giving me the sian look. HEY I AM SIAN WITH YOU OKAY.

i hope angeline can recover soon! i want her to go rehearsal with me tmr!

and i give up on the everyday letter thingy. cos i still have to write future letters. hmmm i shall go prac pipa at 1.30:D

then later go jp. MYSELFF! go buy some stuff and run some errands cos i mustered up my courage to be like seishea.

joey's dad suggested to build a BIG BIG fan to blow the haze away. may work yeah?